[Freeswitch-users] ASR dialplan.xml example for mod_unimrcp

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 17:43:49 MSK 2014

I'm not sure what exactly you mean by continuous ASR, but you can run
speech detection for a lengthy amount of time using either event socket or
adhearsion.  Adhearsion is nice in that it gives you a clean framework for
writing these kind of apps.  However, that comes at a cost of a reduced set
of FS features available.  Event socket gives you total control at the cost
of complexity and tight coupling to FS.