[Freeswitch-users] Moving Voicemails

Kyle Haefner Kyle.Haefner at colostate.edu
Sat Dec 20 01:29:46 MSK 2014

Hi All,

I know this treads the line of spam a bit.  But we are looking to hire
someone who likes open source and is familiar with VoIP and SIP.

Colorado State University

VoIP Integrator

Colorado State University (CSU) seeks applications for a VoIP Integrator
who will be responsible for the

integration and management of voice communications and unified messaging
systems.

General Duties and Responsibilities

This position will be responsible for:

 Managing the unified communications application, sipXecs

 Performing Linux system administration on underlying servers

 Working closely with Networking and Telecom staff to coordinate the
transition to VoIP services

 Developing technical and end user documentation

 Being on call in a rotation schedule

For the full position announcement, including required and preferred
qualifications as well as instructions

for applying, visit: http://www.acns.colostate.edu/jobs.

For full consideration, complete applications must be received by 11:59pm
MST, January 12, 2015.

Colorado State University is an EO/EA/AA employer.

Colorado State University conducts background checks on all final
candidates.

Thanks!

Kyle

--