[Freeswitch-users] Issue with Freeswitch Behind nat

Frederick Pruneau frederick at targointernet.com
Tue Dec 16 19:41:02 MSK 2014

Hi guys,

We have an issue with one freeswitch server behind nat. We have a setup
like this:

-One master Freeswitch server

-One freeswitch server connected to the master (Public IP) - Server A

-One freeswitch server connected to the master (behind nat) - Server B

If server A call server B, nothing happens. There is no sound. After 30
sec, it times out. We have done a tcpdump. From server A to master packets
are ok. From Master to server B, we have seen that there is no source and
no destination ports for sip invite.

If we use our cellphone and we call server B, there is no problem.

I have attached the failed call pcap file and freeswitch's log file so you
can take a look at them.

Master = Freeswitch v1.4.13
Server A = Freeswitch v.1.4.13
Server B = Freeswitch v.1.4.14 (Updated to latest release since we have
issues with this server)

Thanks in advance.

PS: The failed call is from 514-448-0773.