[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch based door communication

Michael Traut michael.traut at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:44:38 MSK 2014

Sorry, i try to restate:

Raspberry is running FS, connected are a door SIP and (many) other device
in the house. Completely external to the devices and FS an event "bell" is
generated (assume by some event on the GPIO). This should trigger FS to
connect 1 Leg to the door SIP (which will answer automatically and is
always a participant) and the other leg to the first in house phone to
answer. The complete session is FS initiated.

So i have two successful "originate" calls and need two connect the two
ends together... a kind of "two man conference invitation".

Am i still obscure?

> To be clear, you are trying to figure out config for the client running
on raspberry (using fs) or for another server?

> yes, you can do originate to multiple destinations, and the first one
wins.  This is built in to originate.  I don't think we have any code to
receive auto_answer indication, we only send it.  It would require some
small code changes to add this.
> Mike

>> On Dec 14, 2014, at 8:17 PM, Michael Traut <michael.traut at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to build a Freeswitch / Raspberry based door communication.
While there are some examples for such a constellation for Asterisk, i
didn't find (and was not able to invent myself so far) a Freeswitch example.

>> The target scenario:
>>
>> * A SIP based door module,
>> * 1-n Pushbuttons, one for each floor
>> * 1-n SIP Phones per floor
>>
>> When a push button is pressed i want to initiate a call to the door
(that will be accepted automatically) and a call to all phones on the
floor. The first one to answer gets connected to the door.