[Freeswitch-users] Mod perl using $session->setVariable inline

Liam Farr liam at maxumdata.com
Wed Dec 10 12:20:29 MSK 2014

Hi,

I need to set a variable using a perl script inline.

Normally I would use $session->setVariable('some_var',$my_value);

However I cant find any options to execute this inline / as an inline
action. (I need to evaluate the variable later in the hunting phase of the
dialplan hence need it to be an inline action).

Is there a way to do this?

Or is there another way to achieve the same result, e.g. hacking
$session->execute("set","some_var=$my_value") to run as an inline action?

Any help would be much appreciated, I've scoured the wiki, confluence and
git repo and come up empty.

--
Kind Regards

Liam Farr