[Freeswitch-users] Huge CPU LOAD increase between 1.4.12 and 1.4.14

Tristan Mahé t.mahe at b-and-c.net
Tue Dec 9 01:48:42 MSK 2014

Still on it, but I have some servers deployed without rtp-timer-name set
to soft ( blocking read is something I'd like to avoid, but needs to
find out what changed in FS code and also find out the impact on our
users ), and so far they have load avg divided by 10 with the same
amount of calls and the same trafic as those with rtp-timer-name to soft.

Had no issue with 1.4.12 as said previously, but 1.4.14 has some
interesting fixes that justify staying in production.