[Freeswitch-users] Logging Time After Transfer

Jim Hughes jim at homeqwik.com
Mon Dec 8 23:52:32 MSK 2014

We would like our Call Detail Records from FreeSwitch to log the time after
a call is transferred.

I read entries in the forums that if we “enable legs” we might get that
info, but it didn’t seem to work. We got lots more information, but not the
time after transfer.

For example: An agent receives a call and talks to somebody for 1 minute,
then transfers the call to a 3rd party and that call continues for 5
minutes.

We’d like the Call Detail Record to contain both pieces of information:

Time Before Transfer: 1 Minute

Time After Transfer: 5 Minutes

Has somebody already done this so we don’t have to re-invent the wheel?

Thanks,

Jim.