[Freeswitch-users] Remote audio not heard

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Sun Aug 24 09:09:03 MSD 2014

Michael,

Do as Russell recommends, but I will tell you that I do indeed
experience these issues specifically with Flowroute.  Whenever I look at
the rtp, I only see it flowing in one direction though the SIP
negotiation appears to have worked fine.  It's been very hard for me to
track down the root cause as I barely make any calls through that
account anymore...  Let us know if you are seeing the same thing, what
codecs are being negotiated, what your ISP is, and what is the c= line
on the SDP that comes back from Flowroute on the 200 OK.

--
Yossi Neiman