[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: mod_python always gives an error at first dialplan call

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Sat Aug 23 01:34:04 MSD 2014

> Hi Joseph.
>
> Nop. Retry logic isn't the solution here. That's sweeping dirt under the rug kind of solution.
> This happens with an all bunch of scripts that i was using flawlessly in FS 1.2
> Maybe it is time to open a jira for this.

Not knowing anything about your setup, I certainly cant assert but that
generalization is fair to apply broadly. Given the case of a service that is
long running yet makes api requests to some remote/foreign interface
it will likely expire its authentication handle routinely and therefor needs
logic to re-establish this when that occurs.

Post back your solution when you do find it, I have a project waiting on getting
mod_python compiled under windows which I have not been able to do
so in the meantime I hoping to acquire as much knowledge on the topic
as I can...

jlc