[Freeswitch-users] [ANN] openerp-freeswitch-connector -- fully usable

Trever L. Adams trever at middleearth.sapphiresunday.org
Thu Aug 21 21:48:43 MSD 2014

https://github.com/treveradams/openerp-freeswitch-connector

Changelog:

* Update documentation.
* Completely remove login and other variables that no longer are used.
* Honor variables, timeouts, caller ID information, etc. as set in the
various related settings.
* Honor dialplan context instead of being hard coded.

To those who tried to use this before and could not get click to dial
and variables to work, I am sorry. Some part of the code was enclosed in
an if that it should not have been. Also, the context was hard coded.
This was an oversight on my part and was never intended to be released.

Those who have started their own github copy, please note that you will
need to do a hard reset due to the reset I did for important reasons
about a week ago.

Also, code clean up and documentation cleanup has started.

I hope this is useful and would love feed back.

Thank you,
Trever