[Freeswitch-users] Freetdm not detecting dtmf on bleg

satyajeet vyas luckypur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 12:39:48 MSD 2014

I am writing a script where A calls to FS which connects it to B... Then B
dial some extension on (bind_digit_action *1)...I am calling a lua script
on *1 which ask for extension and check it in database to fetch the
Corresponding number and then connect it(C) with A. Everything is working
fine with sofia/gateway. But when i run same code on different server which
is using Freetdm then i am unable to get the DTMF(extension) through lua
file. I also tried using "start_dtmf" but its not working. Basically i am
not getting any DTMF on Bleg (Except *1). So any suggestion..!