[Freeswitch-users] high pdd

Andre Demattia andretodd at verizon.net
Sat Aug 16 17:48:04 MSD 2014

Hmm, I have the cdrs going to a rabbit mq on the same box but I did try disabling the cdrs totally and got the same results.

For the SQL db I'd like to turn them off. The only one I need I the limit db however the Sofia reg internal still gets created. But it is in a Ram drive if that helps.

The switch is just bypass media and I write my own IP auth so no need to register.

Is there a way I can disable all dbs to see if that is the problem? I use no SQL now.

Thanks so much for your advice.
Andre