[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: Freeswitch Dialer using SIPml5

sami sakly it.samisakly at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:28:35 MSD 2014

Thanks for your reply all =).

I installed webrtc2sip at the beginning of this "journey" since I did not
know what I'm going to use on Client side.
There's no way I can use some already dialer because creating a dialer is
my main purpose. The company I'm working in, had already developed some
thing similar few years ago but with asterisk on server side.

Where I can find details or examples for mod_fifo or mod_callcenter in use
?

I've succeed to get event from server via websocket (esl) but I have no
idea which event I should look for to issue calls to the signed in agent.
My 'event plain ALL'  list for a SIPml5 login then log out looks like :

''CUSTOM CUSTOM CUSTOM MESSAGE_QUERY MESSAGE_WAITING HEARTBEATRE_SCHEDULE
CUSTOM PRESENCE_INCUSTOM"

Regards,
Sami