[Freeswitch-users] CDR XMLs don't get generated sometimes

Siri MM sirimmfs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 08:28:21 MSD 2014

Hi,

I am facing an unusual problem off late. My setup is as follows: I use my
webserver with SQL DB, and have setup the url in xml_cdr.conf.xml for
posting xml cdr information. It works all well in a normal scenario - xml
cdrs are generated, and http post onto my url is also called.

Now, when I try to add a new column to my database (which is by the way
very large), and then restart freeswitch, I see that the cdr xmls are not
getting created - http post does occur though. I don't see any CDR related
error messages in the freeswitch logs, either during start up, or after a
call - any pointers on how I could debug why xml cdrs are not created?