[Freeswitch-users] No Logfile / No console output

Daniel Neubert dnspyder at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 18:47:13 MSD 2014

I've updated my FreeSWITCH installation to latest HEAD

FreeSWITCH (Version 1.5.14b git 3691279 2014-08-06 13:52:21Z 64bit) is ready

but still no logfile / console output. Changing the "logfile" param in logfile.conf.xml is recognized by FS (new, empty logfile with new path is created) but nothing is written to this file nor the console.

Daniel