[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: internal transfer decreases Max-Forward channel counter

Rafael Kaihatu rafael.kaihatu at 8x8.com
Tue Apr 29 01:13:31 MSD 2014

Hi,

issue description:
inbound call arrives with Max-Forwards set to 9 (or some low value), after
the 9th internal transfer (it executes the transfer command, but the call
doesnt leave the freeswitch instance), the call is dropped.

I am using a few transfers to "route the call", and then another few to
"put the call on hold and play Music on Hold", eventually I need to execute
more than 9.

should the switch_ivr_session_transfer function (./src/switch_ivr.c:1716 -
v1.2) always decrease the SWITCH_MAX_FORWARDS_VARIABLE channel variable ?
is there a way to disable this ?

Thanks
Rafael