[Freeswitch-users] OT: T38modem misbehave

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 13:25:24 MSD 2014

Hello,

A bit OT question (not Freeswitch specific).

I'm using T38modem 2.0.0 with OPAL and Hylafax.
I was able to minimize a problem to T38modem.

When trying to send faxes, at the beginning everything works well, but as
soon as I', sending few faxed during the day (5-8 faxed) it start to be
sluggish and stop using most of the tty's of Hylafax.

When restarting T38modem, it return to work well, for the first 5-8 faxes,
and then again.

Have anyone else encountered this issue ?
If so, does anyone know of any solution for it (including downgrading to
specific version) ?

Thanks
Ido