[Freeswitch-users] One way audio only in a specified context

Mr.Gab crazygabry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 11:36:04 MSD 2014

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with a FS installed on the cloud (configured following
Freeswitch EC2 Wiki). Everything is ok except a one way audio behaviour that i
have only if i transfer an outbound call. If I transfer an inbound call I
don't have this problem. I'll explain the scenario with a little schema

INBOUND CALL -> Extension 100 -> transfer to 101   WORKS.

Extension 100 -> OUTBOUND CALL -> transfer to 101 ONE WAY AUDIO.

I have one snom 300 (extension 100) and 3 Gigaset A510IP behind a tomato
router.

Can someone suggest me some way to manage this issue?

Thanks in advice
crazygabry