[Freeswitch-users] Dual WAN router suggestions

bruce at sqls.net bruce at sqls.net
Fri Apr 25 02:24:21 MSD 2014

Another option is the Ubiquiti EdgeMax routers.

http://www.ubnt.com/edgemax#EdgeMAXhardware

They run Debian/Vyatta for the OS. The web gui works pretty well for
most tasks but you would probably want to configure any advanced stuff
from the command line.  You can also install pure Linux on them or even
FreeBSD (so I've read).  The hardware is pretty powerful given the cost.