[Freeswitch-users] Voicemails chopped at 10 seconds (randomly!)

Peter Hartmann peter at hartmanncomputer.com
Thu Apr 24 23:37:56 MSD 2014

Hey, I have a user that randomly gets voicemails chopped off at
exactly 10 seconds.  This is using a Sangoma A200 analog card....so
it's not a NAT problem.   Apparently this has nothing to do with
silence detection as I've tried different settings for that.   Cutoffs
happen in mid word and the audio file length is exactly the same in
each when it happens....not always.

There's nothing unique about the way and which calls get to this users
mailbox.   IVR does this: "transfer 1201 XML default".

Users mailbox  is 1201 and the caller is redacted to 212xxxxxxx.

Here's the FS Log for one of the calls that had a 10 second voicemail.

http://pastebin.com/Fq5N9UCq

Here's Local Extension dialplan snippet that the calls pass through in
the event I'm doing something wrong there.

http://pastebin.com/FK0zXs4A

Admittedly this is a bit out of date:
FreeSWITCH Version 1.5.8b+git~20140124T004436Z~bd7182c390~64bit (git
bd7182c 2014-01-24 00:44:36Z 64bit)

I'm perplexed!

Thank very much in advance!

Peter Hartmann
Hartmann Computer Consulting
http://blog.hartmanncomputer.com
(212)203-8870

If I can't explain it to you in plain language, that means I don't
understand it.