[Freeswitch-users] .net ESLConnection Error

Yisroel M. Olewski yisroel at machshevet.com
Wed Apr 23 22:41:58 MSD 2014

Hi, thanks
Yes, certainly, in C:\Program Files\FreeSWITCH\conf\autoload_configs
And as I wrote in the original question,  the password in itself is correct,
since it is working correctly with fs_gui
Any other ideas/suggestions?

Sincerely,
Yisroel M. Olewski
CEO

Machshevet.com
+972 (52) 764-9971
Websites . CRM . ERP . Telephony . Inventory . Content Management