[Freeswitch-users] Friday JIRA Rampage 2PM Central / April 25h

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Apr 23 18:49:13 MSD 2014

This Friday we’ll be continuing our weekly JIRA rampage, I would like anyone with outstanding issues in JIRA that they would like to work on to join in.  If you file a JIRA please pay attention, respond to our questions and TEST GIT MASTER, ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ or some other random string in the git master hash field when filing a JIRA is not acceptable.  If the hash in that field is over 24 hours old then you didn’t do your part to help us help you.  Help us help you PRETTY PLEASE!  I really don’t like asking for more details then no reposes for 3 weeks… thats really not fair.  I have OCD and that twerks my OCD badly :)

Want to give back but can’t code?  We have ways to pitching and help out, The FS Docs project and the FS Bug marshal program, Contact me if you wish to help, this may even be a gateway task to learning how to code in C!  Its what happened to me when I was doing the same bug marshal tasks while working on Asterisk.

We already have a few members of the community leading up The FS Docs project, we meet on Tuesdays at 2PM Central in 888 we can touch on this Friday too.

Thanks,
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org:81/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)