[Freeswitch-users] transfer registration

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 22 23:27:16 MSD 2014

We aren’t a full SBC, its a b2bUA, so some of that functionality isn’t there.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org:81/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)