[Freeswitch-users] This channel was not configured to use INFO DTMF message while reviewing VoiceMail messages

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu Apr 10 02:11:51 MSD 2014

I had no idea you were deranged from prior emails!  SPA phones are the best on the market!!!!!

I did not realize that message meant INFO DTMF was a DTMF mode!  Perhaps the message is just too clear, because it does say that.

I have the following choices on the phones Inband, AVT, INFO, Auto, Inband+INFO, AVT+INFO.  It was set to AVT+INFO. "Auto" works perfectly of course with no warning messages.