[Freeswitch-users] MediaWiki->Confluence Migration (Call Tomorrow April 9th 2014 1PM Central)

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Thu Apr 10 00:31:04 MSD 2014

FreeSWITCHers,
	We are starting the migration from MediaWiki, we’ve tried various ways to import the data we have now and it didn’t end well at all.  We would have to do more work to fix all those broken links.  So we are fleshing out the new layout and migrating the data little by little from MediaWiki to Confluence.  If you want an account to the sandbox area to assist in migrating the documentation we have, formatting it and reading thru it as we migrate it over from MediaWiki, Please contact wking at freeswitch.org for an account.  Tomorrow at 1PM Central we will have a call in sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org or +1-919-386-9900.  If you’re interested in helping out please show up.  We do need as many hands as possible working on this to get it done quickly.  Once the migration is complete we’ll go thru and fill in docs on areas that are currently either missing or not well thought out.  The new wiki will not copy the layout exactly that is on MediaWiki but more well thought out TOC.

To view our work in progress please visit http://confluence.freeswit.ch

This is the time for everyone that can’t contribute code to step up and give back.

You can get information about Confluence here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+User%27s+Guide

Hope to see a few people there tomorrow.

Thanks,
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)