[Freeswitch-users] freetdm dialtone check?

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Wed Apr 9 22:09:31 MSD 2014

----- Original Message -----
> Hi,
> Is there a way to test for the presence of dial tone on a Sangoma
> A200
> card within Freeswitch?  Or would I run some command that comes with
> Wanpipe?

Have a look here:

http://wiki.sangoma.com/konrads-cheat-sheet

Specifically though, you're probably looking for:

wanpipemon -i w1g1 -c astats -m X  (where X is the channel number)

That is the CLI/shell way using the wanpipe utilities, not sure if it's possible to make a similar check within Freeswitch via freetdm. Maybe you can find details here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/FreeTDM#Sangoma_A200_with_Software_Echo_Cancellation

--Tim