[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Announcements!

Kathleen King kathleen.king at quentustech.com
Tue Apr 8 23:02:57 MSD 2014

ClueCon is looking for presentation proposals! Being an open source IP
communications conference created by developers, for developers, means
we are interested in hearing from a wide variety of tech community
members. Do you have a topic that you think the community might be
interested in hearing about? Then we want you! ClueCon is the place to
be to learn about all the latest VoIP and telephony news and meet up
with other developers and tech enthusiasts. Would you like to talk about
security or open source software? Do you know someone that does? Spread
the word! There is a special interest in voice, open source, and
security topics for this year's conference, and highly technical talks
with live demonstrations are always appreciated. A typical ClueCon talk
is 30 minutes long including some Q&A time with the audience. We'll
publish the schedule after reviewing all of the submissions.

Please send your proposals to marketing at cluecon.com
<mailto:marketing at cluecon.com> and make sure you include your working
title, a brief description of the talk (abstract), and the name of the
presenter. Don't delay, there are a limited number of openings!

And if you register for ClueCon before May 1st you can lock in last
years price saving you $100 using the code CLUECON2013. So act fast!

Can't get enough of open source telephony? There is a wonderful
opportunity to attend official FreeSWITCH training in Milwaukee,
Wisconsin. Training will be held July 23rd - 25th, so sign up using the
following link to reserve your seat!
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/official-freeswitch-training-milwaukee-tickets-10633068795

--
Kathleen King