[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and Yealink interoperability

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:00:15 MSD 2014

Hello,

  About a year ago Yealink and Freeswitch announced a partnership; what
does this exactly means?

We had a tender for SIP phones, and Yealink is one of them. There is some
interoperability problem with MWI, and I have no idea who is the side to
fix it...

The problem is that FreeSwitch sends MWI notification even for extensions
not subscribed for MWI. When Yealink receives it, it sets the MWI light on
(although we do not want it). Polycom ignores that NOTIFY for lines marked
as "not MWI subscribe", while Yealink says "I got it, so I have to process
it".

So, what is the correct behaviour?

         Thanks, __Yehavi: