[Freeswitch-users] mod_skinny --> Calling numbers with various lenght

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Tue Apr 8 04:05:37 MSD 2014

Hello Martin,
I see you mentioned Cisco Phones.  Are you sure your problem is not in the dialplan ON THE PHONE?  Cisco checks the dialed numbers against the phones dialplan prior to sending it to FS.  If your problem is there, I can certainly help.

If you problem is actually in mod_skinny, I am afraid I am not much help.

Sean