[Freeswitch-users] Anyone got ZRTP MiTM working?

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 01:49:21 MSD 2014

Thanks for helping out Brian.

The problem I have is that FS doesn't seem to recognize the client has ZRTP
when I dial 9787 (CSipSimple in this case with ZRTP enabled).
I hear the nice lady tell me that my endpoint doesn't have ZRTP but I see
in the FS logs that it correctly sees the ZRTP hash.

I've disabled zrtp passthrough in the sip profile and still FS doesn't seem
to detect the client has ZRTP and enroll it.