[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 1.2.22/1.2.23 segfault when using console command alias del

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 00:07:04 MSD 2014

In this case the code is identical in both so it does not matter.
Even if you open a JIRA that is wrong somehow,  describing the problem
there and closing it or getting more information later to make it valid
will then be preserved in the JIRA.  Next time, if its a bug file a JIRA,
if you cannot use master, indicate that you will try master soon.
 Discussing bugs on the mailing list is not proper.  It drives us batty,
 Now I have fixed 3 bugs that have no ticket.....

All of your issues are now fixed.  Again for clarification, If you are
doing any kind of dev with FS, internal or external, you should already be
on master anyway.......

On Sat, Apr 5, 2014 at 9:38 PM, <bruce at sqls.net> wrote:

> [...]

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH