[Freeswitch-users] Getting issue with audio

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Apr 4 18:47:29 MSD 2014

You should read the chapter in the cook book over NAT, Anthony did a fine job writing it… with that said I assume based on the description, the packet and your text the issue can be solved like this:

1. Set local-network-acl (rfc1918.auto willy usually be fine.'
2. set ext-sip-ip and ext-rtp-ip to ‘autonat:x.x.x.x’,
3. Restart your sofia profile or FreeSWITCH
4. Make sure your firewall forwarding rules are setup properly.

It should just work unless your firewall/nat/router has an ALG in it.

prefixing the ext-*-ip bits with autonat: toggles a flag to make sofia dynamically figure out if it should use the private or public address in the sip packet using the local-network-acl to make that decision.

--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)