[Freeswitch-users] Auto-Answer based on Call-Info from originator

Peter Hillier peterhillier at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 05:56:18 MSD 2014

Excellent point about a prefix. But I am intrigued by the comment that I can check using a condition such as a header value on a per call basis. I will google this and see if I can find some examples. I was not aware this could be done.

Can I do something similar to pull the call back from a device? So if a call is established to ext 1000 can I send something (prefix or x-header) to make Freeswitch transfer that call to me? Kinda like call pickup except that call is active so ext 1000 will get a BYE and no longer be in the call.

Thanks for your time Steven. This really helps out.