[Freeswitch-users] Auto-Answer based on Call-Info from originator

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Wed Apr 2 23:56:36 MSD 2014

Hi Peter,

I don't have answer to your actual question about passing that header through, I will leave that to real tech folks. But, it seems you could solve this with clever dial plan "tricks."  For example, on your DID rule check if the caller-id is your cell phone and enable auto-answer if true.  Or, the brute force approach would be to get a second DID and put the auto-answer feature on that.

Of course passing the existing header would be much more elegant, let's see what else comes up.

Sean