[Freeswitch-users] can i make all log from console have date stamp

William King william.king at quentustech.com
Wed Apr 2 21:07:16 MSD 2014

If you file a feature request for a freeswitch event to be fired when a
new TLS connection is made, one of the developers might be able to look
into adding that functionality. Then you would be able to hook in
mod_fail2ban and log the events you are looking to have watched by fail2ban.

William King
Senior Engineer
Quentus Technologies, INC
1037 NE 65th St Suite 273