[Freeswitch-users] Minimal configuration for new projects

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 30 16:46:59 MSD 2013

You were NOT told it wasn't interesting at all.  You were told it was very similar to the soft phone example thats included which is the simplest config sample in tree.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire , @briankwest
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

T: +1.918.420.9001  |  F: +1.918.420.9002  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9001
ISN: 410*543
Skype:briankwest
PGP Key: http://www.bkw.org/key.txt (AB93356707C76CED)