[Freeswitch-users] Transfer A-Leg in a callcenter queue bridged to an agent to another queue

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 16:08:19 MSD 2013

On 30.09.2013 14:58, Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] wrote:

>  From everything you've posted, I don't think there is a valid bug
> report here and possibly not even a valid feature request, as I'm still
> not convinced on the use case.

Cal, I didn't say its a bug or a feature request. I posted about this to
get some directions points for those who know a solution. With the help
of Regis M about record session I could figure out a solution for now.

Of course, it will be best if transfer detection will be in callcenter
application and application itself will split audio record to different
files. It just my situation for now. If as you stated in future will be
more of this questions from other users then I will rise a feature
request on jira.

Thank you all.

--
Mimiko desu.