[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Mon Sep 30 14:26:41 MSD 2013

Okay now I see what's happening, although as far as I'm aware sending break
should indeed cause httapi application to exit.

Can you please pastebin your freeswitch logs of this happening as well? I'm
wondering if actually what is happening is the httapi application is
exiting, but then dropping into another httapi application thus causing the
loop. The logs will be able to shed more light on this though.

Cal

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org