[Freeswitch-users] Differentiating internal/external calls

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 12:15:57 MSD 2013

the scenario that you described is just ideal for two different contexts. Why do you want to have them in one?

Of course you can set a variable in an "inline" action in the beginning of a context, like this:

<action application="set" data="call_direction=inbound" inline="true"/>and later in the dialplan, use this variable in conditions.
Also the variable can be assigned at the SIP gateway, then incoming calls will have it automatically: