[Freeswitch-users] Minimal configuration for new projects

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 15:40:43 MSD 2013

you're right, that one was copied from another project.
Now I replaced the SIP profiles with the ones from vanilla config, and only commented out the single-domain force statements.

I don't mind if it's included in the samples tree as soon as it's finalized. Maybe we should give it few months to crystallize :)