[Freeswitch-users] Getting an [ERROR] fs_cli.c:1493 main() Error Connecting [Socket Connection Error] after raspberry pi installation

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 21:11:25 MSD 2013

Perfect - glad you were able to get it sorted :)

If you have some time, would you mind spending 30 minutes updating the
FreeSWITCH wiki to reflect this information? Perhaps add something into the
build page [1] about how to compile against raspberry PI, and mention the
fixes you put in place. To get edit access to the wiki, just request access
using [2].

This would really help us keep the documentation up to date, and help
others in the future too - it would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Cal

[1] http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Download_%26_Installation_Guide
[2]