[Freeswitch-users] Caller Domain Variable?

Matt code.name.eric at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 19:49:42 MSD 2013

Oh, I have reviewed the Multiple Companies and Multi-tenant docs several
times - and will do so again.

If I do not force the domains in the sip profile to the desired domains,
${domain_name} equates to 192.168.20.3 (the address of the interface in
the server).

This obviously causes an issue when a phone is on a different subnet and
voicemail is getting passed 1010 at 192.168.20.3 instead of
1010 at 192.168.21.3 (or 1010 at foo-21).

This is likely unrelated: The production machines have multiple network
interfaces. However, for testing I am using a virtual machine with an
actual address of 192.168.20.3 and an alias of 192.168.21.3. It is an
assumption on my part that interface aliases are not an issue.

I will probably take a break from this particular issue today so as to
get FreeTDM up and running on a future production machine with a Digium
card.

Matt