[Freeswitch-users] RTP Wrong Timestamps and audio hiccups in conferencing output

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 18:38:42 MSD 2013

As mentioned by Michael, without seeing the wireshark dumps it will be
difficult to diagnose what is happening (however even if you upload the
dump, it will require someone to take time out to review and analyse).

Best thing to do is analyse the wireshark and try everything you can think
of to diagnose/debug the problem, then upload the logs+wireshark along with
a full debrief of what you have tried so far.

This will greatly increase the chance of others taking time out to help you
with this.

Cal