[Freeswitch-users] Conference timer synchronization with T1 FreeTDM - how?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Sep 26 02:31:18 MSD 2013

There are buffers in here… so as long as we are always a chunk ahead in the conference, the timer accuracy shouldn't matter unless there is drift over time.  The only way it would cause distortion would be if there was not a packet ready to write to the t1 when it needed.  How frequent are the blips, and are they at a fairly regular schedule?