[Freeswitch-users] Transfer A-Leg in a callcenter queue bridged to an agent to another queue

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 23:24:03 MSD 2013

On 18.09.2013 14:40, Regis M wrote:
> You must start a record session on the caller incoming call before
> sending it to a queue and remove recording in callcenter configuration.
>
> https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_record_session

No, this will not help, as after transfer the session will continue to
record, including messages played to the calee about position in another
queue and the moh sound. Which is not desired.

The most I dislike in FS is poor community to help. With this is just
twice hard to find the answer.

So to my question, for the record to other reading mailing list, when
transferring out of a callcenter to stop recording session there must be
checked the "cc_record_filename" for non empty value and if it is not
empty - stop record:

<condition field="${cc_record_filename}" expression="^$">
<anti-action application="stop_record_session"
			data="${cc_record_filename}"/>
</condition>

That's it. ^_^

--