[Freeswitch-users] Getting an [ERROR] fs_cli.c:1493 main() Error Connecting [Socket Connection Error] after raspberry pi installation

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Wed Sep 25 20:09:06 MSD 2013

Hi Pranav,

Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been away for a couple of days.

I suspect this is something to do with the Raspberry PI causing problems.

Have a read of these, this is all I could find;
http://www.stus.net/blog/freeswitch-on-raspberry-pi/
http://tomoconnor.eu/blogish/freeswitch-raspberry-pi/
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28040013-Equipment-FreeSwitch-Raspberry-Pi-SwitchPi-
http://raspberrypipbx.blogspot.co.uk/

Also try running FS with a completely fresh config, to rule out any strange
configuration problems.

If you are still able to reproduce this problem then best thing to do would
be to create a JIRA for this issue, one of the core devs would then give
you some instructions on how to debug this further (as I'm not too sure how
to enable debugging for thread failures).

See here for instructions on reporting to JIRA;
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Reporting_A_Bug_With_JIRA

Hope this helps

Cal