[Freeswitch-users] Checking call is connected while bridged in lua

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Sep 25 18:07:09 MSD 2013

You're working under the assumption that your custom headers are going to traverse your providers network and make it back to the second freeswitch... I don't think you can make that assumption.  I know if I were a provider all your custom headers would be nuked at the border in ingress to my network.

You're just trying to make sure that calls stay on the approved network routes.. not sure you can make sure that will always happen end to end if a route takes PSTN out and back in you've lost the ability to follow this... unless I'm totally off base here and missed the point.

/b