[Freeswitch-users] Incomplete Hangup(Customer/Caller Still Active)

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 12:18:02 MSD 2013

What is the value of the Contact header you're receiving from the customer?

The BYE hangup signal is sent to the caller at the address in that header.
If the caller is behind NAT and their phone isn't handling that properly
they can be sending the wrong address there (ie the internal rather than
external address).

Enable STUN on the client if possible, otherwise try this option
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/NDLB#NDLB-connectile-dysfunction