[Freeswitch-users] Conference timer synchronization with T1 FreeTDM - how?

Bob Hartwig bobjectsfreeswitch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 02:30:14 MSD 2013

Looking at the source for mod_conference.c, I see that the timer_name is
hard-coded to "soft", i.e. the 1000 Hz. system clock.  How can this work
with a T1-based FreeTDM system, where the FreeTDM channels are presumably
synchronized to the T1 clock source?

I'm seeing some weirdness with my FreeTDM / Dahdi system, where only
FreeTDM channels are hearing distortion on conference, and I'm almost
certain that this is the culprit, but I have no idea how to proceed to fix
it.  I'm pretty new to FreeTDM, so I'm hoping that I'm missing something
simple.  Any thoughts?

    Thanks,
    Bob