[Freeswitch-users] Webapi url formation issue

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 23 22:32:00 MSD 2013

The "no user response" message indicates that x644 is not working for some
reason. perform the originate directly from fs_cli to verify that your
syntax is correct. When it is, get a capture of the debug log of a working
call. You can then compare it to the debug log from the non-working webapi
attempt and hopefully see what is different.

-MC

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 2:36 AM, Mark Chaney <mail at lists.macscr.com> wrote:

> I am trying to setup a webapi url that I can form to make automated
> calls to an extension and then do some text to speech. I cant seem to
> get the url right and could really use some help. Here is what I have so
> far:
>

> http://pbx.domain.com:8080/webapi/originate?sofia/internal/644@pbx.domain.com%20text2speech-test
>
> But I get a response of:
>
> -ERR NO_USER_RESPONSE
>
> The extension never rings though and I dont see anything in the console
> to show that my custom dialplan was ran:
>
> <extension name="text2speech" >
>     <condition field="destination_number" expression="^text2speech-(.*)$"
>  >
>         <action application="answer" />
>         <action application="sleep" data="2000" />
>         <action application="playback"
> data="shout://translate.google.com/translate_tts?tl=en&q=$1" />
>         <action application="sleep" data="10000" />
>         <action application="hangup" />
>     </condition>
> </extension>
>
> Any suggestions? Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. This is
> my first attempt at using the webapi, so I am a bit lost.
>
> -Mark

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Michael S Collins
Twitter: @mercutioviz